The Hoe Tahi Addiction Scholarships are for those intending to undertake study in 2018 in a qualification which contributes to minimising addiction-related harm.
The Hoe Tahi addiction scholarships aim to strengthen the addiction treatment workforce by growing the capability of those working to minimise addiction-related harm.
Candidates MUST be:
- A New Zealand citizen or New Zealand permanent resident.
- Those pursuing a career within the addiction treatment system.
- Studying in New Zealand.
- Study MUST be relevant to those already working in the health and allied sectors wanting to enhance their understanding and knowledge of working with people who experience addiction related harm.
- Addiction practitioners of Māori and or Pasifika descent
- Those working in kaupapa ake services
- Rangatahi (Youth)
- Rangatahi practitioners
- Applicants with lived experience thinking of a career in the addiction treatment system
- Those servicing rural and remote areas.
- Complete an online application
- Attach all required documentation to your online application
- Submit online application before the closing date.
Please note: Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application timeframes will be confirmed soon.
For further information please contact our Te Rau Matatini Scholarship Team on 0800 MATATINI (0800 628 284) or e-mail us.
Other Scholarships of interest 2018:
Te Rau Matatini