The Hoe Tahi Addiction Scholarships are for those intending to undertake study in 2019 in a qualification which contributes to minimising addiction-related harm.
The Hoe Tahi addiction scholarships aim to strengthen the addiction treatment workforce by growing the capability of those working to minimise addiction-related harm.
Candidates MUST be:
- A New Zealand citizen or New Zealand permanent resident.
- Those pursuing a career within the addiction treatment system.
- Studying in New Zealand.
- Study MUST be relevant to those already working in the health and allied sectors wanting to enhance their understanding and knowledge of working with people who experience addiction related harm.
- Addiction practitioners of Māori
- Those working in kaupapa ake services
- Rangatahi (Youth)
- Rangatahi practitioners
- Applicants with lived experience thinking of a career in the addiction treatment system
- Those servicing rural and remote areas.
- Complete an online application
- Attach all required documentation to your online application
- Submit online application before the closing date.
Please note: Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application open: 12 November 2018
Applications close: 16 January 2019
For further information please contact our Te Rau Matatini Scholarship Team on 0800 MATATINI (0800 628 284) or e-mail us.
Click here to complete the application form.