Te Rau Matatini and Le Va are calling for leadership group members to provide Governance to the Waka Hourua National Maori & Pasifika Suicide Prevention Programme.
We are seeking members who will bring:
- a shared vision, common goals and a strong focus on supporting Maori and Pacific peoples to achieve their aspirations.
- strong leadership skills for change
- stakeholder engagement and broad networks across sectors
- governance and leadership experience
- constructive communication and challenge through critical friend conversations, critique and feedback.
- a commitment to the creation of a high level governance body.
- public support for Waka Hourua
Download the Waka Hourua Nomination Form for Leadership Group Position 2018-2019 Here